During the 1920s the idea for a more frequent student newspaper arose. The Trainee committee developed this idea further and the new paper, the Griffin, was born in 1928. The Student Council became the Student Representative Council during 1945.

The digitised collection includes volume 16, numbers 3 and 7 (1943), volume 20, numbers 1,3,5-7,9,44 (1945), volume 21, numbers 2 and 4 (1946), volume 22, numbers 1-9 (1947), and volumes 44-45 (1966-1967).

Search