Dust: Magazine of the Mildura Branch, University of Melbourne, Volume 3, November 1949
AuthorUniversity of Melbourne
PublisherNew Sunraysia Daily
MetadataShow full item record
Access StatusOpen Access
Magazine of the Mildura Branch, University of Melbourne
These resources have been made available by the University of Melbourne Archives from the NANSON, Joan (2006.0114) collection.
Vol. 1 (1947) -v. 3 (1949)
The University of Melbourne established a branch residential campus near Mildura in 1947 to cope with the flood of returned World War II service personnel wanting to re-train. Several thousand students, many of them of mature age, did their first year of studies in medicine, engineering, architecture, dental science and, in some cases, science at the campus which boasted its own cinema, post office, hospital, shops, library, sporting grounds and annual magazine, appropriately named Dust. The campus closed at the end of 1949 when the demand for university places declined.
KeywordsUniversity of Melbourne Mildura Branch Periodicals; Universities and colleges Victoria Periodicals; University of Melbourne Mildura Branch; Dust
- Click on "Export Reference in RIS Format" and choose "open with... Endnote".
- Click on "Export Reference in RIS Format". Login to Refworks, go to References => Import References