University of Melbourne Student Union

Permanent URI for this collection

Search Results

Now showing 1 - 1 of 1
  • Item
    Thumbnail Image
    Map of the University Grounds
    Notable features include the National Museum which became the Union in 1910; the site which housed the Union cafeteria from 1921 until 1938 when the new building was opened; and the old quadrangle which housed the first Union rooms and the Princess Ida Parlour.